Looping at „rucksack mode“ is enlarged by an expansion pocket, while at „harness mode“ that flexible material tightens the harness back part aerodynamically.
That smart reverse system design separates rucksack and protector completely, for the first time ever. Up to now this part of a reversible harness had always been rucksack and airbag protector at the same time – thus was exposed to possible damages during transport. Despite its outstanding unique feature weighs only 3.7 kg at size M. And the airbag protector has a deceleration rate of less than 20 g – the best result we ever achieved.
In order to provide a concept for every personal preference, Looping GREEN has a get-up system, where leg and chest strap are locked with only 2 buckles. Whereas Looping BLUE is equipped with conventional webbing and a T-Lock buckle.
Looping provides an ideal, uncommitted seating position, rendered possible by its newly designed main suspension. Combined with individual adjustment of shoulder and back part, every pilot is going to find a seating position, which ideally suits him. The geometry of Looping meets the demands of ambitious thermal pilots and of hike & fly pilots, providing an outstanding canopy feedback!
- Looping GREEN with get-up system; Colours: grey-green
- Looping BLUE with T-Lock system; Colours: black-blue
- Integrated reserve container, which efficiently protects the reserve from harmful external factors
- Deployment bag with integrated handle
- Extremely sturdy fabric on the bottom
- Many pockets accessible during flight
- Ergonomic back part providing perfect brace support
- Providing good movement space on the ground
- Cobra buckles by AustriAlpin
- Buckles without self-adjustment during flight
- Colour-coordinated suspension points
- Friction-reduced accelerator slide
- Very light honeycomb seat board
- Optionally available carbon seat board