The new Hi-Tec (EN 966 HPG certification) is an open and light hard shell helmet, designed for optimum fit. It comes up with outstanding features! The helmet shell is made of high-grade impact-resistant ABS plastic. The impact absorbent inner shell is made of high-grade expanded polystyrene (EPS).
The chin strap position is easily adaptable to your indiviual head shape. Due to the adjustments given, the helmet is always in an ideal and comfortable position.
The lining of Hi-Tec is washable and easy to replace.
The helmet ”Hi-Tec” has a charming soft touch surface and is available in 5 beautiful colours and 2 sizes:
S/M 55 – 58cm and M/L 58 – 61cm
- Ideal an individual fit due to a high-quality adjusting wheel in the neck, which makes it possible to adapt the size perfectly to your head
- Washable lining, easily replaceable
- Highly effective ventilation system: air ducts in the EPS-shell
- Chin buckle with micro adjustments for an optimum fit
- The comfortable ear protection meets high demands
- Draw-string bag