The reserve EVO Cross was our first cruciform rescue system. Being the vanguard of this technology, we could set new standards for rescue parachutes. Very low sink rates, best pendulum stability and very fast openings – the system has proven its value in numerous tests and emergency situations, which made us by far the leading manufacturer of cruciform reserves.
The EVO Cross series combines highest pendulum stability, lowest sink rates and fastest opening times in one rescue system. Thus EVO Cross is one of the most reliable available rescue systems. All major organisers of security trainings in Germany and abroad, who have tested EVO Cross, agree:
”EVO CROSS – the square of safety.”
Another important detail regarding safety attributes is the fabric colour: orange is clearly visible in a forest, on a rock or almost every other surface.
- Extremely fast opening – up to 40% below admissible value of 5 seconds
- Close to notional specified minimum opening time
- Low sink rate, up to 15% below required sink rate of 5,5 m/s according to EN 12491 restrictions
- No pendulum movements
- High opening certainty even in case of spiral dive or negative rotations
- Very low system weight, achieved by using light, high tensile and well-proven material
- Extremly high quality standards regarding material selection and manufacturing
- Fabric colour: orange
- Certified according to LTF 91/09 and EN 12491